Grid O&M costing  

Hello, new user here.

I have an urgent question if anyone knows about it. For the grid operation and maintenance costs I've been trying to reduce it to what I know it to be (i.e: 0$), however it is significantly higher than I have tried to specify and I don't know where it is getting this cost. I am unable to change this and it is getting quite frustrating as there doesn't seem to be any real help on the matter, all the help documents just loop back on each other.  I've been trying to reduce it in a bunch of different ways but to no avail.  I know that my grid costs are correct (~10'000$), but my total grid cost is a magnitude larger (~100'000$).

If anyone knows what is going on I'd really like the help.

Cheers.

Hi Mike,

There are a lot of parameters that could be causing the cost to ramp up. It really depends on the system design. Most of the O&M costs for the grid are basically related to how much energy you are purchasing to be able to meet the load + additional costs added to the grid (e.g. interconnection charges, grid extension, etc.). Make sure that that load matches the actual consumption and the grid purchase cost is also adjusted as needed.

Working

Please Login or Register