[Sticky] MATLAB Dispatch Guidelines
The purpose of this space is to allow HOMER users to share and download custom dispatch strategies. HOMER Pro currently utalizes two dispatch strategies, Cycle Charging and Load Following. These strategies replicate how microgrids generally operate, however if a user has a need to control specifically how components are dispatched to serve a load, the need for a customized dispatch strategy arises. If engineered to fulfill a purpose, these customized dispatch strategies can greatly improve overall microgrid efficiency.
This space is a great place for HOMER users to learn about microgrid efficiency as well as for controller manufacturers to share the advantages of their designs.
When sharing MATLAB Dispatch files please include the following information:
- The name of your Dispatch
- A description of your Dispatch
- The version of HOMER used
- A screenshot of the schematic diagram of the HOMER model the dispatch is designed for, to upload an image simply paste the URL of the image after you have uploaded it for hosting on another website.
- Upload the associated .homer, MatlabDispatch.m, MatlabEndSimulation.m, and MatlabStartSimulation.m files in a zip file
i'm new user of homer . and i want to dispatch my system wich consisting: PV as premary source, AC load, grid and electrolysis.
so when the power produced from PV is sufficent to saticefy the requirement of the load and we have excces of energy will be transfrred to the rlrctrolysis to produce hydrogen.
when the power produced from PV is not sufficent to saticefy the requirement of the load we call the buck up source represented by the grid to compensate the deficit of energy and we haven't production of hydrogen
when the power produced from PV is the same power demended by the load all the power is transsfered to the and we haven't production of hydrogen.
pleaze i need your help to do this dipatching in homer